Cathar Honor Sword

Threjyan

good morning :)

this may be a noob question, but this is my 1st mmo, so you'll have to excuse my noobness :)

i recently aquired the Cathar Honor Sword. I am a Combat Sentinel, can i use this item without loosing any of the abilities? i mean, cauterize, and other abilities say on the description say they need 2 lightsabers to execute the abilitie.

so i am kinda confused if i use the sword i will still be able to use like it was a lighsaber in terms of abilities.

and if it is possible to use like it is a lightsaber in terms of abilities, if i transfer the mods from my current lightsaber will the min/max damage be the same?

thx in advance

Yes, you will be able to use all your abilities with a vibroswords.

If you transfer all your mods from the lightsaber to the vibroswords, the stats will be the same.

But I am not sure if it does not change damage type. Some time ago I heard a rumor that lightsabers do different type of damage than vibroswords, but even if this would be true, you wouldn't really miss anything.

Go on and enjoy your new awesome sword :)

Yes, you will be able to use all your abilities with a vibroswords.

If you transfer all your mods from the lightsaber to the vibroswords, the stats will be the same.

But I am not sure if it does not change damage type. Some time ago I heard a rumor that lightsabers do different type of damage than vibroswords, but even if this would be true, you wouldn't really miss anything.

Go on and enjoy your new awesome sword :)

Lightsabers do energy damage, Vibroblades do kinetic.

other then that, no real difference.

There is actually a difference in damage. The vibroswords will have a larger min damage, while the lightsabers will have a larger maximum damage. However, the difference is negligible, because the vibroswords will add the same min damage as the lightsabers add max damage.