Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

BEst class for PVE soloing sith empire

Nirrtix

I ask because I am a returning player, and would like to option to solo. I am indifferent in the classes, but would like to know what is best for the sith empire, becuase all my friends play on that faction.

Yep. Assassin tank (Darkness spec) is probably your best bet. They can do nearly every heroic in the game - H2 and H4 - solo. They can skip most trash using stealth and cc, and between their self heals and damage mitigation, they can grind down most bosses on those heroics that require you to kill someone (and if a fight is going badly, you can always just stealth escape and try again).

As a sniper I can solo every H2 and H4 heroic at level 50 as well (using my healing companion). I was also able to solo up to the shield in the section X H4 solo, however no one can progress further than that due to the mechanics. Orbital strike basically makes it so I can blow up very large groups of mobs very quickly as long as you position yourself to bunch up all the mobs into one spot.

As others have said, the assassin is great as well because you can simply stealth past everything and a tanking spec allows you to survive for however long you need to get the job done.

Edited by Katrasle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.