Naga Prime: Returning to TOR

ammarjaafar

Hello fellow people.

I just re-subscribed to the game after being away for 1 year.

Character Bio: Naga Prime

Guild + Rank + fond memory: I was in the guild called Aegis (so i hope some players who started Notorious Synergy would be like, ohh this Naga.)

I was also an officer at Aegis.

Its kinda sad to see that aegis has disbanded after much research but i held fond memories of the fun times i had with others. (like one time, at our first take down of kephess after many attempts, i said on vent.. "WAIT WAIT. I KNOW WHATS WRONG" and everyone goes, "what?! whats wrong?" and i reply, "I think i should show you whats underneath my helmet [because I was one of those players that never took the helmet off]. "

Everyone was like, "OMG YES! ITS LIKE ONE OF THOSE THINGS! IF YOU TAKE IT OFF, KEPHESS WOULD DIE THIS TIME"

So i took it off and 'lo behold...my charater face...it had an EXTREMELY huge nose and everyone was like HAHAHAHAHA. "kephess would die of SARs if you sneezed once, naga."

the cool part was...Oddly enough, we took him down that try and towards that last 1%. i heard Wards (our vice GL) go, "gosh darnit Naga. this actually worked"

Hahaha.

Roles: I was a DPS jugg however, towards the last month of my playtime, i changed my mind and became a Tank instead.

I'm currently unsure whether theres still a lot of players nowadays on dalborra. Frankly, i came back because i missed playing raids...i was a WoW geek too but..it does not have the same cool pew pew factor like TOR. +... jessa williams over any belf anyday. not to mention the sith sorc twilight female companion.

I hope that i can contribute to the future of the server and have a good time with everyone.

Till my downloaded finishes, its good bye for now.

Naga Prime