Where have all the good pubs gone?

Tom_the_Narwhal

Before christmas pubs were swapping wins and losses with the imps 50/50 and having good games... Now we're lucky to get a win even if you're in a premade, the pugs are that terribad.

I've found warzones are currently full of self-righteous newbies who don't want to take tips from anyone. No matter how hard you try to teach them they don't absorb a thing. I most likely sound like an arrogant ***** but I don't care; I've spent enough time in this game to know when something is going to ****.

Have people simply stopped queuing or what? Where the hell did you all go?

Edited by Tom_the_Narwhal

Too many sin/shadows that:

spike, maul, maul, maul, vanish, spike, maul, maul , maul............... maul............ maul

sometimes they might low slash

Haha I think I know which sins you mean. It's very painful queing for WZ solo. What annoys me is people who bail from matches. As soon as they see a Core tag, literally 3 to 4 people will leave :|

Too many sin/shadows that:

spike, maul, maul, maul, vanish, spike, maul, maul , maul............... maul............ maul

sometimes they might low slash

3 Button rotation? I think you give them a little too much credit...

All the good pubs are on facebook watching and laughing while the bad pubs hit me with derogatory names and provide irrational and unsubstantiated arguments about why I am a bad person, while at the same time applying a different rule set to their own mates conduct.

I sure do love being called a dog and other names of illrepute and others I respect pressing the like button on the post.

Wonder how long space botting will be permitted in this game. Maybe some of these endearing and community serving fellows will get the ban.

Edited by Themistaa

All the good pubs are on facebook watching and laughing while the bad pubs hit me with derogatory names and provide irrational and unsubstantiated arguments about why I am a bad person, while at the same time applying a different rule set to their own mates conduct.

I sure do love being called a dog and other names of illrepute and others I respect pressing the like button on the post.

Wonder how long space botting will be permitted in this game. Maybe some of these endearing and community serving fellows will get the ban.

the **** did i just read o.0 :rak_frown:

Lol my brother did this. He runs his own bootcamp and because the people are so unfit he just runs normal football training sessions that we used to do in our team. It's not even hard

"run fatty run!"

"1 more rep!"

I'm a Personal Trainer!

Lol my brother did this. He runs his own bootcamp and because the people are so unfit he just runs normal football training sessions that we used to do in our team. It's not even hard

that is correct, it's a corrupted industry today since AIF came out where that shank from 'the biggest loser' promotes for them cause they offered her enough money. In the industry, no one hires PT from AIF.

Edited by overkillss