3 Cheers for Trildrloto!!!

Kaosulv

He/She has been helping folks get the balloon ride datacron in the Dunesea for at least 9hrs if not more today. :D

Just wanted to say cheers to Trildrloto, its a very cool thing to do and if ya saw Trildrloto out there toss a cold one to him/her. :p

Edited by Kaosulv

He/She has been helping folks get the balloon ride datacron in the Dunesea for at least 9hrs if not more today. :D

Just wanted to say cheers to Trildrloto, its a very cool thing to do and if ya saw Trildrloto out there toss a cold one to him/her. :p

While that is a very noble cause, literally all it takes is a jugg and either a sin or a sorc to get up there and then they can pull anyone nearby afterwards. Use the duel system.

Props to the guy who did it though I just feel that he sort of wasted his time and I'd hate to see more do that o.O Hopefully people will just stop using the balloon altogether.

Edited by JP_Legatus

also, you don't actually need to ride the balloon to get up there in the first place.

if you line a Merc and yourself up to the back of the crawler like this:

(you) --------> (merc bh) ---------> (back left corner of crawler)

you can duel the merc, and then ride toward him on your speeder, and jump over him. the merc then has to hit jet boost as you're going over them, and it'll launch you right onto the crawler.

it may take a few tries, but it's pretty easy.

back when the balloon ride was bugged, it was the most reliable way for my guildies to get up there.