Pvp 2.0 my opinions after a week on pts

warstory

2.0 in its entirety is a upgrade from live, why I say this? There were a lot of things out of Wack with live tanks could not tank for example.

I will quickly address some nerfs the crit nerf was needed, why you ask the classes that were designed to be bursty were not unique cause everyone could get crits to a level that made a class that was not suppose to be bursty, bursty. Assassin. Madness was far too bursty when it was suppose to be a dot class.

Hybrids had to be destroyed everyone knows why! There are not suppose to be any specs that can do it all. Sniper hybrid, sorc hybrid examples.

What they have right on PTS carnage/combat, sniper/sharpshooter, venegence/ vigilance, rage/focus, seer/corruption, darkness/kinetic combat, madness/balance (sorc/sage), immortal/defense. Not going to speak on bounty hunter/trooper or operatives don't know it well enough.

Deception/infiltration need a qol buff. the spec is like operatives where it lives out of stealth. Keep target in range

Madness/balance assassin needs resourse management or decrease to the cost of all their abilities

Lightning/telekinetics qol buff and some type if proc under 30%

Annihilation/watchman qol buff takes too long to get dots stacked

Engineering /saboteur I like the change to sabotage/emp discharge don't like the change to electrified rail gun/blazing speed. Qol buff

ok 2.0 is still in development so we really do not know what BW is going to do yet so just be patient ad as far as the nerfing of Hybrids go i have not really noticed a big change on my Sin yet so let's see ad hopefully pvp will be fair

So how did they get madness sorcs right when their top tier talent is rendered garbage by the fact that every class now has a means of shrugging off the root?

4% proc alacrity + 2% talented + whatever you put in gear get all your dots on then lightning them to death.