@Carthy

MaudibSevenup

Why do you have to be so mad all the time? You hang on to things that happened in the past like they affected your life personally. Do you not have anything else happening in your life?

Grow up dude, all the hate is getting old. Obviously getting beaten triggers something in your brain that makes you come on here and hate on the people that beat you.

No one wants to see your rubbish on the forums anymore, it isn't funny to anyone, and it gets boring seeing your rubbish attempts at making people mad for your own amusement.

TL;DR All the hate is getting old, move on, get over it.

Firstly its Carth* please you're obviously to stupid to realise that

secondly I'm not mad lol like you said I do this for my "own amusement."

thirdly this is why I do it people like you :D

p.s if I were to flame a guild that beats me I would be flaming ns or spc

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm sorry for whatever happened to you in your life that made it so you find it amusing trying to make others feel bad. What was it? Were you bullied in school? Touched by an uncle? Or do you just have nothing better to do with your time?

And people like me aren't the reason you do it. You do it to people you believe you are better than to make yourself feel like a bigger person, and probably enjoy the fact that most of the server knows who you are, regardless of why they know your name.

It is very simple to sit behind a computer screen and take pot shots at people genuinely trying to enjoy a game.

Anonymity is king, if you were to ever run into any of these people in the street i'm guessing the encounter would be different. I hope so for your sake, the world has enough socially retarded people in it.

And yes, i'm aware of the hypocrisy of accusing you of using your "anonymity" to hide behind a computer whilst doing so myself.

I'm sorry for whatever happened to you in your life that made it so you find it amusing trying to make others feel bad. What was it? Were you bullied in school? Touched by an uncle? Or do you just have nothing better to do with your time?

And people like me aren't the reason you do it. You do it to people you believe you are better than to make yourself feel like a bigger person, and probably enjoy the fact that most of the server knows who you are, regardless of why they know your name.

It is very simple to sit behind a computer screen and take pot shots at people genuinely trying to enjoy a game.

Anonymity is king, if you were to ever run into any of these people in the street i'm guessing the encounter would be different. I hope so for your sake, the world has enough socially retarded people in it.

And yes, i'm aware of the hypocrisy of accusing you of using your "anonymity" to hide behind a computer whilst doing so myself.

I really do apologise if my trolling makes you feel bad or anybody else but like I said in the other thread sticks and stones sweetheart sticks and stones. If you can't handle the ole trash talk that happens on this server or anyother within the PvP community I suggest you take up PVE.

If only people like Lbw still played chucking insults at one another daily in warzones and on forums but now its like OMG DONT DO THAT MAN FUAAAAARK. Even when I was still in NS Lbw came onto our vent and I had a good chat with him and the trash talking between us came up and we were talking about it its all just good fun with the pvp its like this server has turned into complete *****es.

/thread

Edited by Frobington

Maybe all the kids have left the server Carth and it's time for you to leave...

http://memecrunch.com/meme/GU5L/carth/image.png

Yes I guess all the "kids" that could handle it have left so I guess the rest of you are "adults" who cry over it lol. makes sense amirite.

The irony of all this is DOOD CARTH STOP FLAMING WHILE I FLAME U FOR FLAMING.

elohel

Edited by Frobington

I've played with Carth on many occasions. Some with, mostly against. Can't really complain about him. Actually I've seen Carth on the Republic side more often than the imperial. With that being said, Carth.. you should join the gimps lol.

I've played with Carth on many occasions. Some with, mostly against. Can't really complain about him. Actually I've seen Carth on the Republic side more often than the imperial. With that being said, Carth.. you should join the gimps lol.

all of this ^^^^^ never even had a single confrentation with him, just lol nothing but good lol. should stop hatin on someone you know have never even spoken to

and spc and gimps aren't realy differant pvp wise , each guild proberly holds about half of the best rep pvpers ( maybe leaning towards spc as they recently recruited) but i can tell you gimps have the best TS by far hands down from all guilds, so realy it doesn't matter if your SPC or Gimp, more or less the same pvp wise

all of this ^^^^^ never even had a single confrentation with him, just lol nothing but good lol. should stop hatin on someone you know have never even spoken to

and spc and gimps aren't realy differant pvp wise , each guild proberly holds about half of the best rep pvpers ( maybe leaning towards spc as they recently recruited) but i can tell you gimps have the best TS by far hands down from all guilds, so realy it doesn't matter if your SPC or Gimp, more or less the same pvp wise

check your member note! :csw_c3po:

belongsto SPC purely cause jwalsh yelling at azn cracks me the **** up

Mosh yells at Jwalsh who then yells at Azn, Azn then calls Jwalsh ****, Mosh agrees with Azn, then agrees with Walsh cos Azn made Mosh mad. Jwalsh and Mosh then tag team Azn(*wink*) but Mosh gets bored and sides with Azn instead cos they like that, but Mosh get mad again cos Azn always making alts and not playing so Mosh go back to Walsh and they has love making, Walsh then asks Mosh to explain how a class works, Mosh then gets frustrated again, Mosh complains to Steelclaw that Jwalsh is an idiot, Steelclaw gets mad at healers, Mosh gets frustrated again, tries to get Azn to play, he's too busy playing a fat sage still, Mosh kicks Azn out of guild out of pure amusement, Mosh logs off, Mosh logs back on, Mosh goes through how to play every class on pts, Mosh plot to lead more ppl to pts fails, Mosh logs again.

Jwalsh "Azn, I'll delete my shadow if you beat me 1v1"

Azn "you **** shadow"

Jwalsh "you scared?"

Azn "you ****"

Mosh "duel corusant now"

Jwalsh " come on azn let's go"

Azn "you ****, I beat your shadow on vanguard. You ****"

Hearing azn say "you ****" In his accent brings me joy

Edited by MoshhsoM