The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Nihilus and friends

It would be cool to have the iconic outfits from the Star Wars world. Darth Nihilus' awesome mask, the Stormtrooper's helmets(I may have simply not seen those in game), or somehow give you a skin to look like Darth Sion. With his desert dry, in need of some St.Ives, cracked skin.

It might also be cool to allow the purchase of certain races, i.e. Wookie, Gungan, Ewok, Cathar, Droid. They would have to be able to fit lore of course, but what do you guys think?

It would be cool to have the iconic outfits from the Star Wars world. Darth Nihilus' awesome mask, the Stormtrooper's helmets(I may have simply not seen those in game), or somehow give you a skin to look like Darth Sion. With his desert dry, in need of some St.Ives, cracked skin.

It might also be cool to allow the purchase of certain races, i.e. Wookie, Gungan, Ewok, Cathar, Droid. They would have to be able to fit lore of course, but what do you guys think?

The fact that Darth Nihilus armor is not in the game so far is an outrage, at least to me :)

The stormtrooper's helmet, well...it just doesn't fit in with the lore at all, considering those helmets started appearing some 3000-4000 years later.

I hear you on Darth Nihilus's armor not being here, BUT Phantom set is a good substitiue, the puffy shoulders meld with the helmets cloth fluff perfectly.

And I hear you, I'm outraged revans set is still broken, and there was no classic revan robes fromt he old version that was changed to the new one. and the maelstrom prison version of the chestpeice as the classic one. (hood down, no puffy shoulders)

They could always do the retro Drth Sion from the force unleashed.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8z34bGVz61qina4lo1_500.png

Edited by Magnusheart

This is just my personal opinion (feel free to disagree). SW:TOR is meant to be its own world. The fact one can get Revan or Nihilus's mask is ABSURD to me. These masks are meant to be unique. If you want that, go play KotOR. It's my opinion that we should be focusing on getting more clear PvE armor, not armor people will buy for 15 bucks. Honestly, I don't want to be Nihilus or Revan. I want to be Darth Cardin, and Lieutenant Fixer-two.

This is just my personal opinion (feel free to disagree). SW:TOR is meant to be its own world. The fact one can get Revan or Nihilus's mask is ABSURD to me. These masks are meant to be unique. If you want that, go play KotOR. It's my opinion that we should be focusing on getting more clear PvE armor, not armor people will buy for 15 bucks. Honestly, I don't want to be Nihilus or Revan. I want to be Darth Cardin, and Lieutenant Fixer-two.

Powerful sith relics grant unmistakable power and reverence.

Powerful sith relics grant unmistakable power and reverence.

Revan's mask is meant to be with Revan, hence him wearing it, Nihilus' mask is probably in a Jedi Temple, probably Dantooine, soon as though that's where the Exile re-established a Jedi academy.

Revan's mask is meant to be with Revan, hence him wearing it, Nihilus' mask is probably in a Jedi Temple, probably Dantooine, soon as though that's where the Exile re-established a Jedi academy.

Revan is technically dead, if considering the pts removed cartel relic that summons his force ghost to shoot lightning at your enemies becomes cannon/available.

as for the jedi enclave at dantooine. its abandoned according to the companion Risha saying when she and daddeh went there they practically doubled the population. so..

Edited by Magnusheart

Revan is technically dead, if considering the pts removed cartel relic that summons his force ghost to shoot lightning at your enemies becomes cannon/available.

That remains to be seen, Revan was seen as a force ghost multiple times, yet he remained alive.

As for the jedi enclave at dantooine. its abandoned according to the companion Risha saying when she and daddeh went there they practically doubled the population. so..

Yes, when the Jedi evacuated Republic space and fled to Tython, but some did remain, none of the Jedi Enclaves were fully abandoned.