Kira Carson side quest bugged - fem to fem convos?

Allysaala

I'm playing a female guardian and I cannot get any further along with Kira's companion quest. Currently I have:

Jedi Guardian lvl 30

Affection with Kira Carson: 8739

Class quest is currently on Alderaan almost to the end.

I did my side quest with her and took her to Tython after beating the male Child of the Emperor. I took no dark side choices, and praised her the whole time we were talking to the Jedi Counsel. I had half the affection with her then that I do now. We talked some on the ship after visiting Tython but that was it. I have never chosen any option on any convo with her that resulted in a negative affection gain, nor during any part of my class quest or any world quests for that matter, that would result in negative affection.

So is there another bug with Kira seeing as she won't give me any more conversation options and therefore I cannot do the side quest to go to Nar Shaddaa with her?

Edited by Allysaala

That's fine but her side quest takes u to Nar Shaddaa. I know because I've already done this with a Sentinel. I can't see that the Devs would make it so that her story line won't continue until "AFTER" I've finished Act 1 which puts me well past NS. This is why I posted asking if she can get bugged even though a player is not able to romance her.

the problem is that she hasn't given me the quest to go to Nar Shaddaa and I've got over 8.7k affection plus I am well past the Tython mini quest. I was hoping to do her NS min quest before I hit lvl 25, instead I've gone from lvl 20 to lvl 30 and still no side quest, nor has she offered to speak with me since Tython even though I've doubled the amount of affection I had with her on Tython. This is why I posted here trying to find out if she has a bug for players who cannot romance her. Edited by Allysaala

the quest with kira is in the area where the NS bonus quest chain is and that is around level 32 or so i think i remember doing her quest around then. but if u have that high affection with her dont know why u have not got it yet

Well after a very very long convo with some peeps on the fleet, it appears that having the affection isn't good enough. I also have to have completed Act 1 because her side quest is given "supposedly" in the interim between Act 1 and Act 2. Why this is, is a big stupid mystery that only a Dev could solve but hey least I know it's not a bug with Kira right :D

Kira's companion quest is tied to the main Jedi Knight storyline, if you have played it through before you should know this. The reason Kira doesn't give much conversation or her first companion quest does not unlock until the end of Act 1 is because before that point

The Emperor is still in her head, she only gets rid of him at the end of Act 1 so so is not really herself until then.