darkest playable race(s)

saiyanjedidmv

what are in your opinion the darkest playable race(s)?

for me they are the sith pureblood(theres a reason i only made 1 sith pureblood and his name is yinyangwuji) and the imperial version of the zabrak(its also the reason why i wont use that version its waaay too dark for my taste).

what about you all?

by dark i mean darkside dark. anything that looks like they should be a villain or anything involving anything unpleasant looking but some people find to be cool or something that looks like a nexu or godzilla or starkiller in his darkside uniform from the 1st force unleashed video game. does this make any more sense? Edited by saiyanjedidmv

From a roleplay point of view (I'm a heavy role-player), Rattataki, Zabrak, and Sith are very, very, connotatively bad. The Sith race, well, that's a given. Rattataki are known for their brutality, lack of fear, and murderous ways*. Zabrak are also quite a brutal race in certain tribes, and it's assumed that these brutal tribes are the ones the Sith would choose to recruit from, while the Republic would target tribes more in the Core Worlds.

From a roleplay point of view (I'm a heavy role-player), Rattataki, Zabrak, and Sith are very, very, connotatively bad. The Sith race, well, that's a given. Rattataki are known for their brutality, lack of fear, and murderous ways*. Zabrak are also quite a brutal race in certain tribes, and it's assumed that these brutal tribes are the ones the Sith would choose to recruit from, while the Republic would target tribes more in the Core Worlds.

The Twi'leks are also fairly dark, the clans fight among themselves, quite violently. The leaders are a set of seven Males and a set of seven Females, each set being selected at birth so they are the same age, if one member of a set dies, the entire set is exiled on pain of death by the clan.

They live in an incedibly hot desert with all known water holes claimed by tribes, so they are exiled to die slowly as they dehydrate, they can't join a new clan, so even if they somehow make their way to a new water supply they are doomed to childlessness.

Frequently, ie nearly every time, one member of an exiled set will kill the others for their water, quite early on too, since they were raised together, educated together, this is like killing your Brothers/Sisters, just so that you have enough water to go old on your own.

As I said I find this pretty dark, and if they are force sensitive enough to turn them to the darkside of the force.

Well, if we use the term "dark" loosely, than it's easier to name species that are not "dark". Assuming we're speaking about playable species, of course.

The most brutal ones, by default, are Pureblooded Sith. Not only the Sith culture is cruel and violent, the species itself is very prone to cruelty and aggression.

Rattataki would be second, for reasons mentioned above. In their culture, murdering someone is like saying "hello". And that's only a mild exaggeration.

Edited by Helig