The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

animation on overload and force wave

PokeSaro

anyone else noticed that force wave and overload has lost their old animation. like force wave before: you would jump upn then land and then push your hands forwar. now you just push your hands forward. and like overload: before you would take a front flip and then smash in the ground. with a barrier growing around you, that pushes all targets around you away. now its just that you jump(laggy) and dont get any barrier. and only push the ones in front of you.

this will probbably only old time playrs know of. i dont know when this changed but i was before F2P and cartel market came. please if anyone can. support this problem.

the reason how i know this is because that i have seen youtube videos on it. and i have gone too the server they used but i still lagg.

Yes they changed them in a patch they are no longer 360 knock backs . They just knock back in a cone in front of the toon now.

Overload

Instant

Cooldown: 20s

Deals 1055 - 1230 energy damage and knocks back all enemies within a 15-meter cone in front of you. Standard and weak enemies are additionally knocked down for 3 seconds.