Anyone else getting attacked by people because you have your meet on a starter planet

Sir_NyahayJazz

Well today I'm playing on swtor talking to guildmates then our leader says someone is calling our guild out for controlling Tython during our meets and to be frank this man is wrong my guild let's people on Tython walk straight though our meets and we have no problem with it. Our Server is Bergeren colony and this guys name is Rgen. So if any of you gamers out there have had this happen to you tell me I want to know your thoughts.

Our Server is Bergeren colony

Oh, is that why you posted here? Thanks for clearing that up.

this guys name is Rgen

Let me get this straight....

You got trolled on Tython for hosting a Meet & Greet, your guild leader got called out on general chat over it, so you thought you'd come here and call out the guy who called out your guild leader?

Wow, you sure took the high road there, didn't you?

You guys are better served by ignoring people like that, coming here to whine about it only creates more drama over the issue, not less.

Ignore and move on.

I dont really understand why you guys have to troll this guy.

Some uber nerd was getting pissy because our guild hosts a 200k weekly tournament on tython and decided to let his mental illness swell and make him look like a fool.

So my member here was curious to other peoples thoughts that dont suffer from a social anxiety disorder and can respond naturally.. I understand that we get useless threads like how I have 5b credits or how we can "kill" a pve dummy so why isnt this one allowed?

Rybes

Well actually I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them that's all I'm not looking for advice on how to handle the problem. It's already been handled so don't tell me that just tell me who else has had this type of crap happen to them.

Well actually I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them that's all I'm not looking for advice on how to handle the problem. It's already been handled so don't tell me that just tell me who else has had this type of crap happen to them.

You named the guy who griefed you, really bad form. You wouldn't have mentioned his name if you were just wondering "who else has had this type of crap happen to them".

Why is it so important you know if this has happened to anyone else. Feeling lonely?

You say the situation has been handled and dealt with, yet here you are. If the situation has been "handled & dealt with" then why haven't you dropped it and moved on?

Seems to me this griefer was just out to get under the skin of you and your guild. Looks like he succeeded.

You named the guy who griefed you, really bad form. You wouldn't have mentioned his name if you were just wondering "who else has had this type of crap happen to them".

Why is it so important you know if this has happened to anyone else. Feeling lonely?

You say the situation has been handled and dealt with, yet here you are. If the situation has been "handled & dealt with" then why haven't you dropped it and moved on?

Seems to me this griefer was just out to get under the skin of you and your guild. Looks like he succeeded.

My member should probably just ignore your posts as your trying to sound intelligent over a simple question.. making it more into what it seems..

I suggest a good therapist to handle your dependency on role play and your rampant social anxieties.

Edited by benrici

My member should probably just ignore your posts as your trying to sound intelligent over a simple question.. making it more into what it seems.

Oh, he's a member of your guild?

Well, that explains everything.

But you're right, he should ignore my advice to calm down and let the situation pass. He should get angry about it, harbour resentment, and name the guy who offended your guild in public, by slipping the name into a post cleverly disguised as a question.

That's the mature thing to do, right?

Sorry, but when I come across someone giving me grief, they just go on my ignore list. I don't gripe about it on the forums. Its useless to do so, and serves no purpose. I just /ignore and move on. They're just trying to get under your skin, and they win when you let it bother you. People who grief you are not worth your time to even ask if anyone else has ever been griefed by someone. Of course its happened. Maybe not exactly as it did to you, but in similiar ways, I'm sure.

Naming the guy does nothing. He could have a dozen alts for all you know. All you do is stoop to his level with this post.

I suggest a good therapist to handle your dependency on role play and your rampant social anxieties.

Congratulations on yet again demonstrating bad form.

Edited by CaptRavenous

From the way you're harping on social anxiety, mental illness, and "nerdiness" in this thread, one wonders what problems you might have yourself.

Actually, no. One doesn't wonder, because that'd just be feeding the troll. :cool:

Back to the main topic, there's no reason to "attack" someone for running a tournament event. Sorry that happened to you.