The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I screwed up

Brandoarth

I screwed up and left my Guild and now every one on the Ebon Hawk ignores me. The guild name is Imperium Sithicus and if anyone from that guild sees this I am genuinely sorry. I dun Goof'd so kick me from the sever or cancel my subscription or whatever just make sure I pay for my mistake. :( If you want to comment or criticize me do it in the description. :( Again I am so sorry for my mistake. :(

You need to apologise them sincerely. Either make a long post here and be really sincere, no one can make fun of that or try to mail them ingame. Real life is very tough sometimes but people will get offended if you treat them badly and this is more than a ''goof''. I would begin with ''I'm really sorry and I understand the severity of what I did.''

I screwed up and left my Guild and now every one on the Ebon Hawk ignores me. The guild name is Imperium Sithicus and if anyone from that guild sees this I am genuinely sorry. I dun Goof'd so kick me from the sever or cancel my subscription or whatever just make sure I pay for my mistake. :( If you want to comment or criticize me do it in the description. :( Again I am so sorry for my mistake. :(

This stuff happens. Hard to comment without knowing specifically what happened but I think we've all been in a position -- online or not -- where we've said something we didn't really mean.

I think the advice you've gotten on the forums is good, apologize and hope for the best. If the Imperium Sithicus folks don't respond -- again hard to comment since I don't know what you mean by *snapped* -- eventually you have to move on.

To be honest, this is an online community; the worst you could have done is said something insulting. Not like you murdered anyone so don't feel too bad and an heart felt apology should go a long way.

But there are other guilds around. I see Imperium Sithicus online a lot but there are others that are fairly well established...

- Arcada

You know, if you're looking for redemption...

the Republic's the way to go

;)