The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Legacy Datacrons

dallaas

How about tieing Datacrons found to your Legacy for ? Cartel Coins. When any of your charcaters within your Legacy find a datacron everyone else in your Legacy tree gets it but at a cost . I would pay a fortune for that!

The problem with unlocking all datacrons for all characters is that a lower levels would be highly overpowered.

If it was unlocked the same way HK-51 is, where if you unlock it on one character it unlocks for all to purchase through legacy it could work. It would have to require level 50 however, or unlock depending on your level.

Unlock requirement:

- Have all datacrons collected on one character.

- Be minimum level 50

- Legacy level 20 (or smth)

It should also be quite expensive, say 800 cartel coins or 500'000 per character you unlock it on.

If it becomes roughly what I explained, /signed

The problem with unlocking all datacrons for all characters is that a lower levels would be highly overpowered.

If it was unlocked the same way HK-51 is, where if you unlock it on one character it unlocks for all to purchase through legacy it could work. It would have to require level 50 however, or unlock depending on your level.

Unlock requirement:

- Have all datacrons collected on one character.

- Be minimum level 50

- Legacy level 20 (or smth)

It should also be quite expensive, say 800 cartel coins or 500'000 per character you unlock it on.

If it becomes roughly what I explained, /signed

I see what your saying and would have no problem working that way as well.

It has already been stated that Datacrons won't be Legacy wide. I'd give you the link if I had it saved, but it was a Bioware developer interview.

[Edit] Not quite an official interview, but I leave it to you to decide if it's definitive enough.

http://torwars.com/2013/03/02/swtor-community-cantina-san-francisco-food-drinks-and-a-lot-of-laughter/

I recommend you skip down until you see the big summary list, that's all that is particularly important.

Edited by Darslk