Lowbie Rampage - (Yeah you hate me bruhz)

Sarano

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yawn"

^ Dis guy, dis guy brahs. Lost a Novare Coast with his own 4 man premade team and another 4 man premade team against a pug. In total they had about 3-4 dps vanguards and spamming stun grenades yet still lost. I don't approve of your yawning bruh.

^ Dis guy, dis guy brahs. Lost a Novare Coast with his own 4 man premade team and another 4 man premade team against a pug. In total they had about 3-4 dps vanguards and spamming stun grenades yet still lost. I don't approve of your yawning bruh.

I do approve of his yawning. That is all he/you need

Nah bruh, I picked a sentinel cuz I don't want to learn how to play bruh. And I command you to grow, you must grow!

Ah I see bruh, good luck on your bestsentinellworld thingie, I bet u can make it ! Tbh I'm pretty big already there where it counts so no need to grow, but thanks anyways !

Edited by Jojel

Thanks! Really enjoyed this. You are posting images doing 6-900 dps at level 50. Congratulations, you are now an average player. Im not sure if this is enough to occupy my precious pixels on this fairly huge screen.

Edited by Bonsaikitten

Thanks! Really enjoyed this. You are posting images doing 6-900 dps. Congratulations, you are now an average player. Im not sure if this is enough to occupy my precious pixels on this fairly huge screen.

Bruh, bruh, bruh, It's all good bruh. Yo ego is wounded, I get it. Love yo bruh.

Bruhz, bruhz, bruhz. Where da proof of yo 1k dps bruhz. See I'm Legend. U need to GROW bruhz.

All yo bruhz got yo egos wounded bruhz. But It's aight - Der's 'nuff luv for errybodeh!

http://i.imgur.com/3Q8MxIi.jpg

This is one of rare times i actually checked dps...

Every player with more or less straight hands can go over 1k dps in focus...

Try to do that in Combat.