The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Let us sell Extra Cartel Junk to Vendors in Game!!

Zorrion

You currently can't sell half the stuff to the junk vendor. This is just poor design and results in a lot of clogged inventory. If it doesn't sell on the Bazaar it should be allowed to sell to the Junk Dealer! There are entirely to many Republic and Imperial Banners out there. If you actually want the cartel market to shine there has to be a way for the players to do something with the items other than destroy them if they don't get something they want.

I have to agree, but I think they wanted to prevent a stable CC:credit exchange rate from happening.

Still, players will invent some kind of exchange rate. On most servers, it's between 500 and 1000 credits per cartelcoin. And I don't think making the items vendorable would change that. Banners value at only 500cr I believe. Even speeders from cartelpacks have a value just around 25k. That's far below the informal exchange rate, and I don't think making these vendorable would affect the exchangerate. But, it would definitely reduce the perceived sense of "suckage" for a lot of the items.