The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Starter Zone (Level 10) Adaptive Armour Sets

My cartel idea is a simple one. I'd like to see a starter zone (level 10) adaptive armour set for all classes available for purchase in the Cartel Market.

When I leveled all my toons to level 10, I took a screenshot of them all in their matching armour sets before leaving their starter worlds. For most classes, these are still some of the best looking armour sets in the game. I'd like to be able to wear them again on my toons.

Thanks for reading my idea.

My cartel idea is a simple one. I'd like to see a starter zone (level 10) adaptive armour set for all classes available for purchase in the Cartel Market.

When I leveled all my toons to level 10, I took a screenshot of them all in their matching armour sets before leaving their starter worlds. For most classes, these are still some of the best looking armour sets in the game. I'd like to be able to wear them again on my toons.

Thanks for reading my idea.

I miss the final jedi knight armor set from tython , you can't get it anywhere else in the game. You can get a moddable version of the blue chest pieces but not that set. It makes me very sad.

I fully support this idea.

Edited by Chaotic_Phoenix