A Dangerous Auction - Razak

abokado

What the heck? Why is there a level 27 enemy in a level 24 quest?

I just tried to do this quest, but I died. Simply because there was no way I could kill Razak - it's not like he has that much HP, only 1600, so I thought I'd take him out before the elite guy but I attacked him and attacked him and wondered why the hell his HP wouldn't go down AT ALL. My attacks either miss, or he absorbs them or whatever. It's impossible. This is pretty annoying. Sure, I'm only level 21, but the only quest I couldn't do under the recommmended level was one quest with the Sith Warrior where I needed to interrupt the enemy but couldn't since I didn't have the skill yet. I like a challenge and defeating enemies with ease at their level doesn't give me anything at all. It's boring. It doesn't feel epic at all. It doesn't feel like an accomplishment. But this quest is pretty much impossible until level 25 simple because of his LEVEL, not because of his HP or special attacks or anything. It's just because of his stupid high level that I can't kill them. This is very, very annoying.

Guess I'm gonna do flashpoints for the next 4 levels. :rolleyes: