I wanna play as a yoda!

lennert

I'd love to see some special races as unlocks for amazing ingame feats, exploring 100% of all planets and reaching level 50 on a Sage or Shadow, that would then unlock Yoda's race for the sage/shadow classes. Doesn't have to spoil any mystery either, it would just be a playable race without going into details about his species. Imps could have Jawa's :D

People complain that ToR doesn't "feel" like Star Wars that it lacks immersion and that may be true depending on your opinion, but I fail to see how this would be improved by having hundreds of players running around in game representing a "rare and ancient" race.

Hope Disney stays true to George Lucas under no circumstance would I like to see the mystique behind this race destroyed by greed and ego.

Edited by Hardwear

I did hear once that many people believe him to not be a separate race but just an incredibly ancient and shrunken human being.

Not to be confrontational, but... where along the shrinking process did he lose a finger on each hand?

Please stop saying Disney will do this and bla bla. Disney also owns Marvel and what happened to Wolverine does he wear mouse ears? Disney is a company and aims to earn money, if revealing yoda's secret is less profitable than keeping it as a secret/mystery, they wudnt reveal it.

FYI, FOX produces the X-Men movies. They sport the Marvel logo but they are not made by Marvel. Disney has no control over what FOX does with those characters because Marvel sold FOX the rights before Disney bought them out.

:cool: