Why don't we have a Stable World PvP with Dailies and Rewards Per Kill?

lucotas

because this dev team has no clue how to implement proper world pvp.. or encourage it. Hell they can't even get the warzones right and most of the time you have to fight your own faction.

Bioware get your **** together and come up with some real world pvp, I liked how SWG did their GCW update and warhammer had some pretty good world pvp areas.

Encourage world pvp...

By far the best pvp I have played was daoc. Well back then it was called RvR. But keep seges, catapults, trebuchets, rams on doors, hot oil that u could spill at door. Stealthers climbing walls. Multi keeps to take. Mildstone doors to each realms land. Yes had the most fun pvp in daoc. One fun thing was each realm had relics and relic keeps that your faction could raid. Cool thing about it was if your realm had more of the relics your side would get a boost to money and xp earned for your faction. Helped out the lowbies a lot. BW needs to looks at daoc pvp and take some hints to makes swtor pvp and world pvp better.

By far the best pvp I have played was daoc. Well back then it was called RvR. But keep seges, catapults, trebuchets, rams on doors, hot oil that u could spill at door. Stealthers climbing walls. Multi keeps to take. Mildstone doors to each realms land. Yes had the most fun pvp in daoc. One fun thing was each realm had relics and relic keeps that your faction could raid. Cool thing about it was if your realm had more of the relics your side would get a boost to money and xp earned for your faction. Helped out the lowbies a lot. BW needs to looks at daoc pvp and take some hints to makes swtor pvp and world pvp better.

Same thing as Warhammer with the RvR, not sure why this dev team has such a hard time fixing this world pvp, but it's not that hard just copy other games like you have been doing and get it done. I'm really tired of the FFA area's and the Empire vs Empire matches in the warzone, honestly it should be faction vs faction. What does the empire or republic gain from fighting amongst themselves?