Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The reps are just monsters in pvp and do not like imps

Naboth

5 pvp's in a row that the reps (republic players) just kill my team every second. Is there a way to be nice? :hope_01::hope_01::rak_02: now I know there's a easy way to solve this Get Good Gear but man the reps will just kill us before times up

5 pvp's in a row that the reps (republic players) just kill my team every second. Is there a way to be nice? :hope_01::hope_01::rak_02: now I know there's a easy way to solve this Get Good Gear but man the reps will just kill us before times up

Serwer?

Could be just unlucky.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you loose, can depend on time of a day, if you have only 20 people queing and 8 of them are very good premades, then you are bound to:

1. make your own good premade to oppose them

2. loose with pugs

3. win with pugs

We had the same issue on The Progenitor with Empire outnumbering the Republic. Generally speaking the Empire had a few well organised guilds running premades consistently burning through Republic PUG's. Republic did not have enough veterans left to do the similar especially since one of the top Republic clans was an Empire alt clan lol.

Things since then have evened out a little more but I think this is a big failure of BW to mix PUG with Premade.

Generally this game has little thought/experience being shown in the layout of their pvp systems.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.