The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bare Midriff...

EJedi

Please add fully adaptive versions of the armor this character is wearing (including versions with no hood attached).

I find it somewhat ridiculous that I can put a slave girl top on my companions, but can't put something slightly more modest on them.

Back during beta (before the major equipment redesign), there were plenty of options for gear that was a simple re-texture of the female underwear top. We don't have that anymore.

Example picture of what Kira used to be able to wear:

http://i.imgur.com/kIAWI.jpg

the outfit in the video looks like Aspiring Knight vest without the shoulder armor and added leather straps.

The Kira outfit is available Empire side, though I can't tell if the one she's wearing in the image is missing the added butt cape or not.

It does. The problem with the Aspiring Knight vest is that it's not only medium armor only, but it's PLAYER-only due to the class restrictions on it. I still have no idea why that makes any sense to BioWare.

With the armor out there now, class restrictions don't make any sense on any clothing. The only limitations should be the armor type, not that even that matters anymore.

It does. The problem with the Aspiring Knight vest is that it's not only medium armor only, but it's PLAYER-only due to the class restrictions on it. I still have no idea why that makes any sense to BioWare.

With the armor out there now, class restrictions don't make any sense on any clothing. The only limitations should be the armor type, not that even that matters anymore.

Agreed. Make all outfits adaptive, we'll mod it out for our uses.