The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Trooper, Bounty Hunter, Jedi Knight character creation screen armors

Jenzali

Couldn't find any other threads mentioning this here, but I know a lot of people are looking for the character creation screen armors for Trooper, BH, and JK to be added to the Cartel Market. As of now, these are the only 3 classes that do not have their character creation armor available to wear.

Wild guess but I think they placed in Valiant Armor and skipped the Character creation screen one necause lots actually asked about it. I think in the next patches after Trooper and BH we'll see Knight's char creation along with completely new sets for other classes. Classic robes for Consular, Plain black stuff for Inquisitor and maybe heavier variation of it for the Warrior etc.

Trooper and BH are more important, because the JKs get the beat-all Valiant armor. The most important thing to put on there ATM is, IMO, complete Mandalorian gear -- just the blue shock trooper armor seen on Dromund Kaas. Make it level 1 and unmodded. Boom, you have a winning set.

Agree with you there. Put the BH creation screen armour in later and prioritise the blue Mandalorian armour for BHs. Adaptive, of course. It's bound to be one of the most sold armours next to the Valiant JK set, mostly beause it's so similar to the Neo-Crusader armour from Kotor. Brings a lot of nostalgia to that game and will be popular, not just with Bounty Hunters. You'll see many Agents and Troopers buying this set too.

The creation screen BH armour is pretty boring...