Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The Red Eclipse server Rep side

thinkingofaname

There are quite a few of them. Top Rep dogs are probably Nostrum Dolus and Tactical Wookie Assault Team though there are many more good PvPers (even one or two Imps - they were kicking our pugs' behinds good last night).

Best bet is to check out the unofficial forums. There's a "Ranked Teams List" thread, even an "ask me to join RWZ" thread.

http://www.redeclipse.eu/

Edited by Wainamoinen

I would say Lord of The Drinks, their premades are steamrolling pugs like no ones business so they must be good in RWZ, while Wookies loose to pugs more and more often, even if they use granades.

Atleast from IMP solo que pvper perspective.

Edited by Atramar

I would say Lord of The Drinks, their premades are steamrolling pugs like no ones business so they must be good in RWZ, while Wookies loose to pugs more and more often, even if they use granades.

Atleast from IMP solo que pvper perspective.

LotD have some great players, but I thought they'd stopped queueing ranked for a bit, so I didn't include them in answer to the "who's queueing ranked?". Like I said, unofficial forums are probably a good bet. PUG it in the meantime to get some practice and make some friends.

Edited by Wainamoinen

I can mention only 2: Nostrum Dolus (REP) and Reality Check (IMP).

The others may steamroll pugs because they get steamrolled in ranked.

I'd have mentioned RC, who are certainly a top team, but OP specifically asked for Rep.

Edited by Wainamoinen

The others may steamroll pugs because they get steamrolled in ranked.

You mean like you do? :rolleyes:

OT:

ND best ranked team on server, Tactical Wookies: team that plays ranked most often.

Other than that there is LotD who are reforming their team (as far as I know) and there are a few other guilds like 'Dxun Rising', aiMazing & 'Bound by Honour' that are doing ranked on a regular base as well.

Edited by Stealios

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.