Watchman, Combat or Focus 2.0

jarshr

So I just wanted to know, from the people that have been playing around on the pts, what as it stands atm would you believe to be the best spec for PVE and PVP come 2.0, feel free to post whatever info you want, just thought I'd start a thread for this kind of info in our class forums.

Combat spec with weapon master gear. It's all I know (New to the class). Hopefully the veterans with there min/max vindicator gear will receive some reimbursement.

I'm pretty sure Focus will still be relevant some what. Still lacking knowledge on this part.

Honestly, you'll see all three specs in both PVE and PVP. You'll probably see more watchman and less focus in PVP. Combat will always be useful in PVP, but it seems like the skill cap got raised even higher with the focus management changes. On PTS, it seems like a lot of people struggle with it, but the better players at still able to pull very high DPS numbers with it.

Combat spec with weapon master gear. It's all I know (New to the class). Hopefully the veterans with there min/max vindicator gear will receive some reimbursement.

I'm pretty sure Focus will still be relevant some what. Still lacking knowledge on this part.

Running around in my EWH Vindicator gear on PTS and the 4 piece set bonus is still active. All 3 tree will be viable after 2.0 and even with a changes to the sweep/smash I did pull of a 8.9k crit in a WZ using my 'live server' gear.

Edited by Ramtar