the hidden sounds pvp rwz team

Valorah

Have you even read anything i have posted? lol

You took it literal. You have no character that carries any weight on The Bastion. If I said my char, I would get hate for all the true posts I have posted on here. Your chars aren't well known, so you aren't first in your field.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You took it literal. You have no character that carries any weight on The Bastion. If I said my char, I would get hate for all the true posts I have posted on here. Your chars aren't well known, so you aren't first in your field.

I'm curious.

Double post, **** I suck.

Edited by Morde_

Double post, **** I suck.

as a side note, ^ is a beast and probably the best op healer that exists in the game...without guard, without cross heals, without peels, and without rated team or premade. Way better than any of the other overrated healers in mvp. carries those kids in his guild like an overprotective mother. greatest player ever. no lie, no troll.

as a side note, ^ is a beast and probably the best op healer that exists in the game...without guard, without cross heals, without peels, and without rated team or premade. Way better than any of the other overrated healers in mvp. carries those kids in his guild like an overprotective mother. greatest player ever. no lie, no troll.

I know Scold well. I am the Master of Pugs. I lead pugs on the republic side. And I have no problem with pre-mades.

I know Scold well. I am the Master of Pugs. I lead pugs on the republic side. And I have no problem with pre-mades.

Master of pugs and you lead the pugs on the republic side. Another clue please. I love these guessing games.

Master of pugs and you lead the pugs on the republic side. Another clue please. I love these guessing games.

No more. Too many have been given. I only PUG because it's all i can do (Since I don't have 8 people currently on and don't want to join a losing rwz team/guild)

No more. Too many have been given. I only PUG because it's all i can do (Since I don't have 8 people currently on and don't want to join a losing rwz team/guild)

So you're in a not-so-good guild, you're from The Maw and no one likes you... Dirtymelons/Shaak, formerly Alianna? Otherwise, I have no idea.

Since i have absolutely nothing better to do, i went back and read most of Gen Aldo's posts. I have determined that he:

1. is a commando healer

2. is from the Maw

3. is supposedly from a 'top' guild in the Maw (probably mawstars judging from how he licks their asses)

4. has been guildless since server transfers

5. lives in a perpetual state of denial and refuses to move on

6. is the self-proclaimed 'King of Pugs'

7. also claims to be top heals in wzs 95% of the time

8. usually plays in the day time

9. created an ego thread where he probably hoped for someone to mention his name http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583324

10. might be a commando named Bornsteller judging from the above thread

He oddly claims not to be a commando healer in that one thread but judging by every other one of his posts, that is the only class he plays.

Did i get that all right General?

Since i have absolutely nothing better to do, i went back and read most of Gen Aldo's posts. I have determined that he:

1. is a commando healer

2. is from the Maw

3. is supposedly from a 'top' guild in the Maw (probably mawstars judging from how he licks their asses)

4. has been guildless since server transfers

5. lives in a perpetual state of denial and refuses to move on

6. is the self-proclaimed 'King of Pugs'

7. also claims to be top heals in wzs 95% of the time

8. usually plays in the day time

9. created an ego thread where he probably hoped for someone to mention his name http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=583324

10. might be a commando named Bornsteller judging from the above thread

He oddly claims not to be a commando healer in that one thread but judging by every other one of his posts, that is the only class he plays.

Did i get that all right General?

No, but you were somewhat close. Also, I don't play a commando. It's an alt i never play anymore. I am dps though

1) Get an 8-man ops group

2) Queue for RWZ

3) Lose

4) Blame it on hacks and ragequit

5) Split off into 2 groups

6) Win trade HM Flashpoints

7) ???

8) Profit (in columi gear)

Still using Bubble's alot MVP? yah that's what i thought.

This, but Rydeezy is guildless. I'm totally clueless, though.

Never heard of this person. I will still stroll around the forums and troll / give opinions. Because I have nothing better to do.

Edit: I have lied throughout this time. You have mentioned me before.

Edited by General_Aldo

I don't want to give it away and ruin the fun...

You must be dumb or need to get a life because if you cant even tell people your name i cant imagine that your "good".

So please just stop trying and this point nobody cares if you tell us your name or not and im sure way.... more people know my guild/me more then you and have seem how well i can do in pvp/pve so please unless you have a valid argument stop talking.

I don't want to give it away and ruin the fun...

You must be dumb or need to get a life because if you cant even tell people your name i cant imagine that your "good".

So please just stop trying and this point nobody cares if you tell us your name or not and im sure way.... more people know my guild/me more then you and have seem how well i can do in pvp/pve so please unless you have a valid argument stop talking.

You care so much, you responded. You are a bad player with a bad guild. I have faced against you before with a pub vs pub, and you can't even kill me 1v1. I ran circles around you and laughed while doing it. Now, be quiet.