Armour for Sorcerer?

Nothematic

Has anyone got any suggestions for cool looking armour? I like the black robe kinda look. Obviously it needs to be either adaptive or light armour.

Thanks guys :)

Supreme Inquisitor's robe looks great, but costs a fortune on the GTN. Saber marshal's robe and traditional nylite vestments also have that kinda plain dark look.

On the live server my Sorc uses the Supreme Inqusitor's Robe, the Czerka Guerilla legs and boots, Sith Raider gloves, and the legacy head piece. It creates a Darth presence (like from the movies) while keeping the armored attire more appropriate for this era. But I found that the Arkanian Chest and gloves plus the Czerka pants and boots creates a Juggernaut character with lightning. Truly bad ***. Only real compliant about the Arkanian gear is that it only comes in red, I've yet to find anything with the same model but different color scheme,

Big problems of both sets is that they are expensive to buy (if you don't want to pay for CCs) and get kind of expensive to repair. Also Arkanian gear is obviously not obtainable on live servers but only on the PTS.