The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Revan's boots

skomerko

Why no boots, why no bracers, why no classic chestpeice (use revans chestpeice from maelstrom)and lower robe, and why does the current chestpeice have 2 hoods?

But, as an exact copy of what his boots are, get the investigator's boots and unify them, I do that for a current workaround

Edited by Magnusheart

Why no boots, why no bracers, why no classic chestpeice (use revans chestpeice from maelstrom)and lower robe, and why does the current chestpeice have 2 hoods?

But, as an exact copy of what his boots are, get the investigator's boots and unify them, I do that for a current workaround

Same here I wear the Investigator with exception to the lower robes of which I substitute with Revan's Lowe Robes then unify the colors.

No boots? thats easy.... boots and bracers will be in the next new Cartel Pack as a way to help it gain sales.

This man speak the truth, but remember thats when they bring out Revan's Lightsaber Then it'll be Revan Classic just to get us intersted again woo =P

This man speak the truth, but remember thats when they bring out Revan's Lightsaber Then it'll be Revan Classic just to get us intersted again woo =P

Classic Revan's set request thread. P.s. you also forgot Revan's Cowl Relic. 25% chance of being hit summons a force ghost to shoot lightning. it was pulled out of the crime lord pack before release of free to play.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=603372

• 10 months later...