Mercenary help to pick between...

JoeyJoon

I need help picking between two points in Power Barrier or Afterburners please?

I was leaning towarsd afterburners but somehow in my confusion picked Power Barrier when I could asign a point to either one.

Which one is most useful, and why?=)

Thanks in advance!

Edit:

Here´s a link to check the skills for ye lazy bugger out there:P

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#300Zruk.1

Edited by JoeyJoon

that´s what I´m thinking about actually. Is Power barrier good enough to make/notice a difference when it reduces damage taken by a total 10% when fully stacked?

Note to add is, tracer missile is my main combat ability.

Afterburners on the other hand, sounds like it would be even more useful when rocket punch knocks opponents back(which it doesnt without this skill) and Jet Boost gain an additional 4meters of push back. Instances where it would be really useful is for easy CC, warzones(knocking players down from platforms killing them, or into fire etc), interrupting casts and channelings.

Note: I do use Rocket Punch when getting into melee since its dmg is good. Also using Jet Boost when the opportunity comes.

sounds like you already know what you want, just go with afterburners if you like using Rocket Punch.

And remember, Power Barrier isnt 10% damage reduction out of the box. You will need to build and maintain it. In PvE if would work just fine, in PvP its more difficult.