Hardmode planets

Capetoider

the planets would be all for lvl 50 and it would be gear cheks along the way: origin world, capital and the 3º maybe for lvl 49 and 50 blue gear, and from there it would start requiring tionese, columi and so on...

make a new comm type for gear (maybe the same, but more cool looking) maybe faction comms

This. This is amazing. I can't believe I've never seen a suggestion like it before. Perhaps make all quests [HEROIC 2+] and higher. It would make the planets into huge open-world Flashpoints and would offer a new avenue for gearing if you prefer the story style of the game over Flashpoints and Operations.

This. This is amazing. I can't believe I've never seen a suggestion like it before. Perhaps make all quests [HEROIC 2+] and higher. It would make the planets into huge open-world Flashpoints and would offer a new avenue for gearing if you prefer the story style of the game over Flashpoints and Operations.

Worth repeating. This could also go with the Class Story Hard Mode, that people have been requesting for a while.

Worth repeating. This could also go with the Class Story Hard Mode, that people have been requesting for a while.

my thoughts exactly...

the whole world as hard mode with all instanced places as well...

this would make planet missions and class missions hard mode as well

not sure about all being heroic 2+ or more... maybe put all as only heroic and make them repeatable weekly or monthly...

• 2 weeks later...
Personaly I would like it if the hard mode planets were set after the story and class events so we could go back and see what happened to the planet once the Empire and republic stories had been finished. And then they have their own set of daily missions.