The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

The Old Republic Gaming Keyboard by Razer

Glennahansen

Is anyone out there using this keyboard and the mouse? How is it for use in the game. I am thinking about buy them but wanted to get some feedback before I do

IMO, I would get a Belkin Nostromo or the similar Logitech G13 in conjunction with a mouse/trackball.. My wife and I both use the Nostromo N52 (I like it more than the new model), a trackball and a mini HTPC style keyboard (for chatting). this way you have the great functionality for all PC games, not just one. If I had to go back to a full keyboard, I would probably not play PC games anymore, the Nostromo will spoil you. ;)

Looks like a nice product though, but a bit expensive for just one game...

Is anyone out there using this keyboard and the mouse? How is it for use in the game. I am thinking about buy them but wanted to get some feedback before I do

i have and use both, the keyboard i love it! 5 macro keys, touch screen number pad. sometimes taking screen shots doesnt work as in it doesnt take the pic.

the mouse is pretty much a re-skined Naga mouse i would have just got the Naga but i got the entire package as a gift. as for function of the mouse, its great. once you get the feel for it, its amazing what you can do.

my 2 cents.