Repeatedly Get Bumbed

QueenApailana

What is going on with the servers I am constantly getting bumped out of game I am a sub not f2p for those that might ask and I am not only one my husband and friends also are getting bumped off game this is happening so frequently while doing stuff it is getting very frustrating. What is going on is it due to you taking away so many servers and now the traffic is so heavy it can't handle it? Maybe you need to add some more back especially after adding the f2p option I am sure you got a lot of them that joined which is overwhelming the servers. Every US server atm is heavy except the 2 PVP ones of course

What is going on with the servers? I am constantly getting bumped out of the game!

I am a sub, not f2p, for those that might ask, and I am not only one but my husband and friends are getting bumped off the game as well. This is happening so frequently while doing stuff it is getting very frustrating.

What is going on? Is it due to you taking away so many servers and now the traffic is so heavy it can't handle it? Maybe you need to add some more back, especially after adding the f2p option. I am sure you got a lot of them that joined which is overwhelming the servers.

Every US server atm is heavy except the two PVP ones, of course.

I translated OP's post into legible English for anyone who cares to respond to it.

Though it takes a little while, try doing a fresh install of the game.

I found that, after re-installing TOR from discs and then downloading all the patches, everything runs much, much better. There are way less bugs I encounter, no lag except occasionally on the fleet, and graphics settings can be put on high and the game looks great.

I'm not sure this would impact disconnects, but, in general, you might enjoy the game more. And, who knows, it might somehow be involved in your getting kicked off of your server. The patches are complicated, and there have now been many since launch.

I have a top of the line Alienware, fresh install and I'm also getting dropped from the game so a fresh install is not going to work. The servers are not able to handle the load, pure and simple.

If that was the case then everyone on that particular machine would get booted at the same time.

I translated OP's post into legible English for anyone who cares to respond to it.

Thank you, that alien language was difficult to decipher. in reguards to the OP's thread....

I was booted from the server twice since the event started, and I assume its due to high traffic. Lately it seems to be getting better, and what you need to do is make sure your just running the game during high traffic times. Close the internet pages, netflix, or even chat clients if you need to, this is something you should have done even before the server merge.

I would say this game is pretty stable, and its rare that I, or anyone in my guild gets booted.

NO...that is NOT what I said. I said it's the server. You're reasoning is flawed completely. My machine and my connection are NOT what is making the client crash.

I did not mean your machine, I was distinguishing between the actual server and the virtual world that most gamers perceive as a server. Don't take everything as an attack against you, if you actually read what I read nowhere did I mention anything about your precious alienware, which is a little overrated.

What my pals and I have figured is that they've got a memory leak that builds up. Depending on your machine you'll get the boot at varying times once your CPU chokes. My pal has timed his login to boot times and it's roughly 2h, 50m every time. (for him.. I crap out at 3.5 hours)

If you are dropping link more sporadically than that then it's a bandwidth puke (either from your ISP or their servers... the latter is more likely ).

meh

Edited by LawndartOO