The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Normal (credits) and elegant (Cartel Coins) furniture for our ships

lucotas

i've saw in other mmos where you can buy furniture by game money (normal furniture) and better furniture (with real money). Bioware should add this option to SWTOR

Normal Furniture (buy with credits, maybe 20 or 30% of all the furniture in the game)

and elegant furniture (buy with cartel coins, maybe 60 or 70% of all the furniture in the game)

furniture we could use in the game:

paint our ship inside and out

beds

tables

chairs

statues

pictures / paintings

armchairs

nimal skulls and skins

and more stuff

so tell me what you think and may the force be with you :D

Edited by lucotas

Well, before they add customization to the ships, I'd like to see them take the ship the Jedi get and move the cargo hold access down to the compartment where the crafting station is, then rework the compartment where it had been into crew quarters, but there are a number of things that would make the ships less soulless. Rugs or some other floor covering, to cut down on the 'walking on metal' effect (a visual change to the floor and a different walking sound), view panels in rooms that could be switched to display either a view of the location your ship is at or one of several views from the planets you've been to (perhaps even being able to take a screenshot with the UI turned off, drop it into a special folder in the game directory, and have the game use that folder for images to show). But being able to make our ships more 'ours' would be a good thing; it seems as if there's an unusual amount of 'dead space' in the common rooms, for example, that could be put to good use. Edited by DmdShiva

I'd like to see items that we find on our travels displayed on our ships. So weapons, plants, animal skins, relics etc...

If anyone is interested, the link in my sig is my idea for what can be done to decorate ships, as well as adding more things to encourage exploration, and re-visiting planets. (I'd appreciate a post :D)