Orange Centurion Armor for Sith Inquisitors

StrEdgeViper

This was probably my favourite armour set in the entire game, finding out that it has been removed entirely before I was able to get a set brings tears to my face. On top of that my second favourite option, Battlemaster for Sith Inquisitor is gone too. it seems to me bioware is forcing my Sith Sorcerer to wear cliche robes and nothing that actually looks ****** or ritualistic. I request Centurion armor back through cartel market. I would gladly pay 1800 for a full set of armor Head,Chest,hands,wrists,legs,feet.

It's pretty clear from the original poster's wording that they're after the looks, not the stats. I know I'd buy the old sets as shells.

Yeah, I agree pal. I arrived way too late to the pvp scene so I completely missed the centurion set. The Juggernaut and Jedi Shadow were really cool! But alas, now they're gone, I wouldn't mind buying the shells.

I do really hope they reintroduce them to the game.

I say the best way is to introduce them as crafted gear like the rest of pvp crafted gear. I'm pretty sure introducing those sets in the cartel market would cause an uproar considering they were in game before.

Now that's a great idea! Sure, to avoid the uproar of bringing back the Centurion gear in the cartel shop, it would be a lot better and more sensible to introduce another npc vendor with the schematics. I do really hope BW would implement this.

• 1 month later...
I agree completely. Not just for inquisitor sets (although I personally have the centurion and champion set on my assassin, who was my former main), but for all classes. I don't care how you put these sets back into the game, even the Cartel Market would be great (its not like we're in the "cartel market suggestions" forum or anything :D) These sets, at least the ones I have seen, were very well made. They were just as good as the new sets being put out, if not better. Bring these back, both centurion and champion. I'm not really sure about bringing back battlemaster since it's craftable. That also brings an idea to mind: maybe they'd drop as schematics?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

They can be found in the alliance crates.

The old pvp armor sets that were craftable are still craftable by those people and they don't cost all that much typically. The ones that were never craftable and are no longer around, are inside the alliance crates.