Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Token of Unbinding

Jadrian

I know many of you, like myself, have gotten that new item in a cartel pack that you really wanna check out on your character in combat. You get it and without thinking about the fact that it really is going to bind to that character and become un-tradable regardless of the pop-up message, you equip it.

After doing so, you realize, "hmm that just doesn't suit this character as well as I thought it would." However, when you go to trade it you can't!

My fellow SWTOR players, this is why I am asking for a "Token of Unbinding" to be introduced to the cartel market. It allows a single item to be unbound from a character per token. It is only usable on items purchased from or received through the cartel market/packs. It will sell like hotcakes because, lets face it, humans are a fickle lot and sometimes they just want a change. This adds incentive to both making the change for the player and spending money in the cartel market.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hopefully seeing this in the game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.