The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Suggestion] Namechange and Appearance modification unlocks

genecor

How bout there be the option through Legacy perks or Cartel Unlocks for players to change their physical appearance and maybe their names?

Physical appearance can be in terms of the hairstyle/ colour/ physique.. maybe not the gender as it might mess up romance related companion stuff there..

I know when I made my first character.. I was just itching to start playing that I zoomed through the character customisation.. and I kinda wished I'd taken more time to give my Merc a better haircut and colour, but maybe that's just me

How bout there be the option through Legacy perks or Cartel Unlocks for players to change their physical appearance and maybe their names?

Physical appearance can be in terms of the hairstyle/ colour/ physique.. maybe not the gender as it might mess up romance related companion stuff there..

I know when I made my first character.. I was just itching to start playing that I zoomed through the character customisation.. and I kinda wished I'd taken more time to give my Merc a better haircut and colour, but maybe that's just me

Nah it's not just you, tons of people that would like to change their toon's appearance.