sw episode II suicide mission?

deinagon

today i re-watched star wars episode II and noticed the epic failure of the jedi in the rescue mission after many of them died and the rest of them got completely surrounded by the droid army in the part where the jedi go to rescue obi-wan and anakin in genosis in the gladiator arena , wasnt this rescue mission a complete fool's errand.

I would assume they were under the impression that the Separatists did not have as many droids produced and battle-ready than they actually had. Not to mention the sheer number of Jedi who died during this fight because they all practiced Niman, which was completely useless against so many enemies.

I would assume they were under the impression that the Separatists did not have as many droids produced and battle-ready than they actually had. Not to mention the sheer number of Jedi who died during this fight because they all practiced Niman, which was completely useless against so many enemies.

Pretty much this, the Jedi were heavily outnumbered and a good majority of the jedi all used Niman which is mostly for Jedi who just study diplomacy and the like, though noting the entire strike team wasn't in the arena a lot of them also were in the actual battle of geonosis later on.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi