Cant get access to ship

Mirxan

Can anyone help me with why I cannot get the ship missions. I have newcomer rank, bought the authorization pass and used it on this toon as well, and even ran these missions last night on an alt. However I cannot even get the mission terminal to give me the quests. Any advice? Edited by Mirxan

The reason you're not seeing any replies is because no one understands your post.

I'm thinking that english is not your primary language.

There are poeple here who don't mind helping, but we can't help if we don't understand.

You should try and do a better job of explaining what the problem is. Not even sure if you're saying that you can't obtain your personal starship, or that you can't obtain space missions...

Well, I have done quite a bit of the event and have been very impressed. Getting inside the ship is one of the many highlights. OP you have to right click on the Authorization Pass. It doesn't just grant it, you have to right click on it in your inventory. Not sure if this is your problem, but it could be.

OP check out http://dulfy.net/2013/02/12/swtor-relics-of-the-gree-event-guide/ Dulfy hides the spoilers but this is a comprehensive guide and has answered all of my questions.

BTW... look at what is listed in this guide! Good grief, now, this is an event! 3 World Bosses? Wow.

Edited by Rafaman