Capped on reputation already...

Aehgo

Why would you limit the amount of reputation per week?Tbh event is already over for me till it gets reset.

This sucks.

You say this as if it's the norm - that BW are somehow hindering everybody.

As said above, if you've got the time to take numerous lvl50 characters through the same quests then hats off to you.

The majority of people cannot and do not have the time.

Why would you limit the amount of reputation per week?Tbh event is already over for me till it gets reset.

This sucks.

Why don't you just keep getting reputation gifts so you can use them after this event is over? Ever thought of that, did it occur to you? Durrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if you took 7 of your level 50s through it in one day to get the 12,000 rep limit then perhaps you should log off, step away and go outside.

I took 3 through the quests lol all of them,wb and new zone and I'm capped for week,only took like an hour and a half each when done with a group,4.5 hours of playtime and I'm already on the weekly limit?GG

Well personally I like the new event however after taking a look on Dulfy.net and looking at the rewards, Calculating the amount of "Grey Helix Componets" one gets. It's going to be pretty slim to obtain 24 of them within 2 weeks since you can't share them between your alts.

Relics of Gree Rewards Summary

Which actually brings up my Question is now how FREQUENTLY is this event supposed to be re-occuring as stating in the event announcement? (Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Yearly, etc..) Otherwise it's like don't miss a day within the 2 week span the event is here. From my calculations it's 22 Componets for 2 weeks not including the Storymode and Hardmode versions of the 3rd World Boss. :rak_02:

Well personally I like the new event however after taking a look on Dulfy.net and looking at the rewards, Calculating the amount of "Grey Helix Componets" one gets. It's going to be pretty slim to obtain 24 of them within 2 weeks since you can't share them between your alts.

Relics of Gree Rewards Summary

Which actually brings up my Question is now how FREQUENTLY is this event supposed to be re-occuring as stating in the event announcement? (Monthly, Bi-Monthly, Yearly, etc..) Otherwise it's like don't miss a day within the 2 week span the event is here. From my calculations it's 22 Componets for 2 weeks not including the Storymode and Hardmode versions of the 3rd World Boss. :rak_02:

good question i'm hoping at least every month to 3 months but who knows

I took 3 through the quests lol all of them,wb and new zone and I'm capped for week,only took like an hour and a half each when done with a group,4.5 hours of playtime and I'm already on the weekly limit?GG

Then you are lying because 3 characters worth of quests cannot cap your weekly Rep to 12,000.

Well if you took 7 of your level 50s through it in one day to get the 12,000 rep limit then perhaps you should log off, step away and go outside.

So much this!

Although I'm a little surprised they did this legacy wise, versus character wide. Honestly, character pacing mechanic makes more sense to me.

Edited by islander

Then you are lying because 3 characters worth of quests cannot cap your weekly Rep to 12,000.

i only did 3 characters and i'm cap all though i did do the SM op quest for the world boss and i managed to win 1 of the reputation drops that drops off the droid in the middle of the pvp area that has a 5min timer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.