The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Important question about Gree armor

DarthVec

Hi guys.

Can anyone tell me as i am confused, the gree armor is legacy bound so does that mean you only need one toon to have the required reputation with the gree to be able to buy the armor so we can gear out our alts? or do all your toons need the rep.

I have started my pvp toon gaining rep & when i did my pve toon i seen the reputation is not legacy wide its diferent for each toon.

Thanks in anticipation & keep the good content coming BW i love the game more & more each month to do.:)

Hi guys.

Can anyone tell me as i am confused, the gree armor is legacy bound so does that mean you only need one toon to have the required reputation with the gree to be able to buy the armor so we can gear out our alts? or do all your toons need the rep.

I have started my pvp toon gaining rep & when i did my pve toon i seen the reputation is not legacy wide its diferent for each toon.

Thanks in anticipation & keep the good content coming BW i love the game more & more each month to do.:)

Yes, one toon will do.

Bound to your legacy means, you can share the gear with any toon on your legacy, which means any character on the same server, they just have to meet any level or other requirements needed to equip the armor. So, yes, you could wear it on a Republic toon, get sick of it, then send it to an Imperial toon you have on the same server, or send it to another toon on the same faction, entirely up to you!

Enjoy!

Edited by CaptRavenous

Hi guys.

Rep is universal to your legacy, not specific to your character. However, when you cross a rank threshold (2500 to outsider, for example) your rep drops to zero and begins incrementing towards the next rank (so if you get 3000 in your first day of rep grinding, it will show you at being up 1 rank with 500 rep). This may be why you thought rep was not legacy-wide.