NiM Kephess Tanking PoV video

WillLongstick

Disclaimer: I am not the best tank in the game, nor am I trying to show off a kill on a boss that's over 2 months old. I also run a hybrid Jugg tank, and don't have enough hand skills to keybind the necessary 25+ abilities used in the spec. I have over a dozen utility and defensive CDs keybound though, so don't start parroting that clicker **** that seems to be the only thing many of you trolls seem capable of saying.

I've been asked by a few guildmates and other friends how I handle my part on Kephess so their raid groups can down him, and I thought making a video would be the best way of doing so. We run the Tatooine Royal Navy strategy on the Trenchcutters (found here, and many thanks to TRN for developing this strategy). My point of view is from playing Where's Waldo trying to pick up the Warriors, and as far as I know there aren't any videos showing that point of view for this strat.

Our raid's Mumble talk is included as well so people unfamiliar with the fight can get an idea of the callouts necessary once Kephess drops down. Please note though, dealing with Kephess will require different cooldown staggering and other strategy tweaks as you change the tank composition. We run a Jugg and Sin tank combo, which like all combos has its ups and downs.

Video: