Just resub and...

jofos

So I just resubbed about 15 minutes ago and tried to log into my jedi guardian. I got a message that he is inactive and I can't reactivate him because I only have 4 character slots availible. I thought if I resubbed I was suppose to have any limits.

You have 12 per server. With server merges, you could be over the limit. You may have to delete a few. Never had this problem as I always keep my character least pretty clean.

I only have 8 characters 4 imps and 4 pub.

My sub dropped for like an hour at one time. I re-subbed but it took I want to say about 90 minutes to get the full effect in the game. Might just have to wait a bit. Also, and this sounds strange, might want to change your password and relog to the web site and game. That fixed one of my weird problems too.

It says that I'm subbed. There are actually two threads in the CS forums with people (that have been continuous suscribers) having the same problem, I wasn't smart enough to check there first lol. Hopefully it will get fixed soon. Certainly a strange way to welcome people back.