The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pet suggestions

Vitas

Acquiring pets through the Cartel Market has been an interesting part of the experience. There are different kinds which would be great to collect and have follow you.

There are still many creatures in the Star Wars universe which could become a potential pet and maybe become found in one of the different packs which you can purchase. Granted it would be nice to have a couple which you can acquire from either a vendor or as a reward from completing a series of missions which would help bring more incentives for players to keep visiting different worlds rather than just staying on the Fleet all day. For now, I could at least suggest that any creature that comes from a world which is currently explorable to be available outside of the Cartel Market. Those which do come from one of the current featured worlds I've noted with the name of their world next to it.

Here's the current list of potential pets:

*Abafar bug

*Butcherbug

*Corellian butterfly (Corellia)

*Flewt

*Gorg (Tatooine)

*Korrina

*Leaf-tail

*Mooka

*Mupple

*Myrmin (Belsavis)

*Pikobi

*Skib

*Strill

*Tessellated Arboreal binjinphant

*Trooshti (Tatooine)

Any other creatures which you'd like to see added, suggest them in the thread and they'll hopefully be added.

Edited by Vitas

Pets!!!! More pets!!!! I love pets!!!! :D

I wouldn't mind getting a baby Nerf..

Yeah, that would be cute - Nerf (Alderaan).

Also:

Thranta (Alderaan) - Variations: Balana Thranta, Common Thranta, Giant Thranta, Great Thranta, Pilotta Thranta

Balmorran Metal Parasite (Balmorra) - someone might like it.

• 1 month later...