Them Hacks

Rynis

I think that was the joke :p You know, form up a decent rated comp..... then queue for regs

The game he was talking about wasn't a super queue. Nor was it a comp made for a rated match. It was 2 separate groups of whoever was on that got lucky and only 3 of us were in vent. It may have been 4 but I don't remember.

Edited by Cowflab

A super queue is when you form an 8 man raid and time both groups wz queue to increase the chances that both teams will get the same wz pop.

People get mad when they lose and apparently our guild is the only one that super queues... Said no one ever. What's funny is that it wasn't a super queue.

So what you are saying is that it is perfectly justifiable for me to form up an ops group with seven people and not call it a super que?

The game he was talking about wasn't a super queue. Nor was it a comp made for a rated match. It was 2 separate groups of whoever was on that got lucky and only 3 of us were in vent. It may have been 4 but I don't remember.

HAH! You are defending US, You must be US.:csw_jabba:

See Vaseyl, look how perceptive I have become!

Olocaus

Edited by Krayshawn

So what you are saying is that it is perfectly justifiable for me to form up an ops group with seven people and not call it a super que?

HAH! You are defending US, You must be US.:csw_jabba:

See Vaseyl, look how perceptive I have become!

Olocaus

Uh, I don't care if you super queue or not. It's not a big deal to me. I don't go into every wz with expectations to win every game I play. That's an unrealistic and incredibly entitled mindset. You're gonna win some, you're gonna lose some. As for your US assumption, no. I'm not in US. I don't care if they super queue either.

Uh, I don't care if you super queue or not. It's not a big deal to me. I don't go into every wz with expectations to win every game I play. That's an unrealistic and incredibly entitled mindset. You're gonna win some, you're gonna lose some. As for your US assumption, no. I'm not in US. I don't care if they super queue either.

I don't super que.*

Drats! What about that name you wrote on a response to cates?

*Disclaimer: This does not mean I have never super qued