The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Advanced Two-Color Crystals

SWLoveAngel

Would it be nice to have a section of the Cartel Market for Accessories? And one section of Accessories could be for the Advanced Two-Color Crystals -- such as the Pink-Purple, Cyan-Blue, and Orange-Yellow (only one that requires level 35).

Other colors of Advanced Two-Color Crystals that would be nice are: Cyan-Purple, Aqua-Teal, White-Silver, Pink-Magenta, Red-Magenta, Red-Blue, Blue-Red, Red-Orange, Orange-Red, Yellow-Orange, Yellow-Green, Green-Yellow, Green-Purple, Purple-Green, Purple-Yellow, Yellow-Purple, Yellow-Blue, Blue-Yellow, Blue-Purple, Yellow-Gold, Gold-Silver, Silver-Gold, Gray-Silver, Red-Green, or Green-Red. Some could require being level 10, 15, 20 or 25 - maybe?

Edited by SWLoveAngel

• 2 months later...

Since I started this topic, I've noticed that the Advanced White-Black Crystal looks more like White-Silver I had suggested.

I hope to see more of those come out.

* Update: Also since starting this topic, I've seen the Yellow Blue, Pink Magenta, and Copper ones come out. Keep them coming, developers, please!

Edited by SWLoveAngel

• 1 year later...

I've also thought of some more ideas to add: Blue Pink, Blue Magenta, Purple Magenta, Purple Pink, Mint Teal, Teal Mint, Aqua Mint, Mint Aqua, Pink Core, Magenta Core, Red Core, Orange Core, Gold Core, Green Core, Mint Core, Aqua Core, Teal Core, Cyan Core, Purple Core, Lilac Core, Orchid Core, Silver Core, Bronze Core, Copper Core, and Black-Silver.

*Update - not long after I added the Green Core to my list of suggested color crystal ideas, it got added to the Cartel Market. So perhaps someone else is also liking my color crystal ideas.

Edited by SWLoveAngel

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There aren't a lot of twin-color crystals that look all that great - but then, the new tri-color crystals aren't allt hat flashy either, so far.

On the other hand, artifice does get to do a nice wide range of black-cored crystals, so that's something.

• 2 weeks later...