Morningstar Recruitment

TheRealMag

I am interested in joining your guild but I never see anyone on. Is there a certain time frame where I should look so I can talk to someone about your guild? What are the names of officers who I should be looking for to ask questions about the guild? Thanks

I noticed the same thing. I did a /who morningstar several times over the past few weeks and rarely see more than 5 or so people online. Usually between 6-9 pm PST. Granted the /who command doesn't always seem to work.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on every morning until 12pm est and every night from 8-9 on till mostly 12-1am. we have 12+ players on in prime but also have a pretty large network of out of guild people that are in our mumble that we run with, as well as part of a dedicated channel for raid as an invite only. But other officers:

Araghon

Vhaelin

Myleena'angel

Heal-Skeets

Castor-troy

most members can invite so a /who at any time would work.

Edited by TheRealMag

Morningstar welcomes our newest

member to our community

Aprilisludgatus

Reason for joining

Raiding

glad to be on the team, let me know if anyone needs synthweaving crafts, especially augments, no cost to guild members!

also, that picture of us over Golden Fury's body is awesome, I totally stole it and posted it on facebook, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...