Dancer Outfit Bundles

SWLoveAngel

My idea with this would be not random pack items, but bundles named for the outfit set that comes in them. Such as: the Elegant Loungewear Bundle; Stylish Dancer Bundle; Ornate Dancer Bundle; Fancy Reveler Bundle; Fine Reveler Bundle; and a Royal Dancer Bundle (Royal Dancer outfit would be gold and purple).

Each bundle would have the complete adaptive armor/outfit that it is named for, and a dance-related emote/action. Each outfit would have: hat/crown, bracers/bracelets, gloves/rings, top, belt, dress bottom, and shoes/slippers (I know most of those sets don't have all of those, so I thought they should be added and they could all be modified by players). So far, the only dance-related emotes/actions that come from the Cartel Market are: Boogie, Bop, Groove and Swing. Maybe they could come up with other dance styles to add, too.

And would be nicer than trying to buy all the parts from on the GTN either - since some post them for way too many credits.

Edited by SWLoveAngel

I want to see a Covert Dancer bundle. Black and gold or black and silver. :D

That sounds like a cool idea to add to the list! Maybe Midnight Covert Dancer in the Black & Silver; and Covert Noble Dancer in the Black & Gold?

I would favor bundle packs even if they cost more. Just so you could get the complete set.

Yeah, instead of having to get each piece at random - hoping to be lucky to get them all, or for in the 6-Digits in Credits on the GTN from other players.

Edited by SWLoveAngel