Intercation on ships

Ondrejkoo

Hello, I just wanted to ask if there are any plans for interaction of companions on character's ship... to explain, they will be moving, comunicating with each other and not just standing on one place, everybody at different part of the ship doing nothing. The ship now looks "empty".

Thank you.

Would totally be awesome. Put it like a 'sims' environment where the crew would be doing different things through out the day.

That would be totally cool. I would assume this would not get implemented due to the focus of the game is to be more action pack instead of a 'sims' world.

I would love to be able to customize my own ship. Like I don't want my med bay next to the engine room...stuff like that. And also take other players (friends) on board and travel the world together.

I think this would be a fantastic idea. It would really add to the realism and immersion of the game. Having a personal ship is one of the biggest perks for me. That said I do think that reorganizing the ships compartments is not only impractical it's a bit unrealistic. These ships have to be built somewhere and while they were customized to some degree I don't really have an issue with the standardization of ship layouts. I do think that certain things could be done to make them more personal. Different paint jobs, interior and exterior. Furniture, trophy's, etc. I would be very happy with some of those changes.