Security Key issue

AIRCONGO

Hey all, was just wondering if anyone else is having security key issues. The mobile app version has stopped working as of yesterday 08/02 I'm unable to log in to access my account on the site without it but yet can still post :|

Anyone called the australian number for service? The ones I tried end with dead dial tones etc :(

the app on my droid went wonky yesterday too, i sent CS an email thru the sites "contact us" page. just got replied a generic plz call CS to remove the security key bound crap.

they used to have a skype number you can call for free, but they removed it so only way to call CS is to pay. (best way i hear is to use skype, buy some skype credits, they dont cost much for the call itself)

well i restarted my phone a couple of times, removed memcard and stuff and the app started working again somehow. hope u fix it soon!

Got through using a different number they didnt list to me. Wasn't on hold at all and the CS guy was very helpful, call went for 8mins. Removed my key and said to hold off re-DL the app until BW can confirm what's going on with the iPhone/Android app and its bug.

Got through using a different number they didnt list to me. Wasn't on hold at all and the CS guy was very helpful, call went for 8mins. Removed my key and said to hold off re-DL the app until BW can confirm what's going on with the iPhone/Android app and its bug.

I dont have an issue with the android app - but occasionally it has a little fritz out I just restart the app, and it works a treat.