The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Lightsaber's Form

loztchild

There are only seven lightsaber forms. How many are already available in game as abilities? Six? The seventh will probably come with either RotHC or a future expac, there really aren't any forms available for this idea.

I guess your right but I would like to add that they should add a character stance for each form.what I mean by that is every time you change stance your body posture and the way you hold the lightsaber looks different.

I guess your right but I would like to add that they should add a character stance for each form.what I mean by that is every time you change stance your body posture and the way you hold the lightsaber looks different.

I would agree with this, it would be nice if there was some aesthetic difference between the stances...Thats not something that should be in the Cartel Market though, it should just be included in game.

Well, here's the thing - lightsaber "moves" on Jedi Knight are way cooler than Sith Warrior's in my opinion. If the "forms" were basically lightsaber fighting styles that gave you an alternate set of animations, that would be cool.